Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Arthur's trip to China

I want Arthur to do a poster in his class after he come back. Here is his stories in China.
  • Chickens
    Arthur: My dad bought me two chickens from the farmer's market. One is brown and one is yellow. I love them so much! My dad keep on telling me don't drop them and don't squeeze them. My head likes them (??). They are getting so noisy so we put them in the box and leave them on the patio. Suddenly a chicken starts to scream! A wild cat eats another chicken! The cat came back with a friend. He wants to share the food with his friend. Sword, where is my sword! I want to kill the cat and save my friend!

    I only have one chicken left and it is so lonely. My dad take me to the market to buy another chicken. We didn't find any this time. The left alone chicken was eaten by the cat during night. Cat, why don't you eat mouse?

    Dad: Two chicken costs me just 1 yuan, taking the taxi, and the replacement pet(a fish) cost 4 yuan. Arthur had a lot of fun with the chicken.

  • School
    Arthur: The new school is so much fun! Jigsaw, I had never played jigsaw before! It isn't right to sit inside of the jigsaw. You got to share it with another friend and sit at the sides.

    Dad: I can't believe the tuition of the school. It is just 150 yuan per month! The school is very safe and Arthur loves it.

  • Uncles and aunts
    Arthur: I love my uncles. My uncle one has a dog named fox. He has a big, no, buge vegetable garden, too! My uncle two has no hair, and a big belly.
    I don't like my aunts. They are old and they are woman.

    Mom: Arthur! Mommy is a woman and mommy will be very old! If you say that again to your aunts, I will spank your ass until it turns into a flower!

    Comments from mom: We didn't do a good preparation at this point. We tried to build the connection between Arthur and his grandpa and grandma, but ignored other relatives. We should have showed him the photos of other relatives so he got know them more.
    Arthur doesn't like girls before he left. I didn't know that he doesn't like woman either.

No comments: