Friday, August 19, 2011

Benjiamin is amost home alone

Benjamin was so easy to talk into this morning. He was so hungry so I prepared him a big meal for breakfast. He is convinced to stay home and wait for daddy to send him to school.

Arthur was upset since Ben doesn't even share a chicken nugget. I told him that I will take him to the donut store to get him a donut. This is like an adventure for him since we never do this before.

Then, hubby called me later. He said that he was ready to go when Ben run into the house from the yard, fully soaked, said he was playing either in the pool or next to the pool. He could be left home alone, could also be drown in that pool when my husband is still in bed or eating his breakfast caually!

How scary! I have to teach Ben to swim ASAP. And rule for the pool: never go there without notice an adult!

1 comment:

爱的小屋 said...

恢恢,这样太危险了!!

让弟弟赶紧学会游泳是最重要的。