Friday, July 13, 2012

Inner peace

Arthur changed a lot after our China trip this summer. He cares his brother, got less anger with him. This is exactly what I wanted for him.

I think what happened is that he is in a friendly environment while he is in China. Relatives love him, accept him without judge him. While he is in a bad environment here in US. Mom don't like him that much, which add a lot of anger in his heart. He then could not behave in school, which cause more problem.

We don't have a big family here in US. What I can do is change my attitude with him, at least stop the damage. Before I do it, I need inner peace with myself. Be an expert at work is first step, find a spiritual support group at work and after work is also important. With a calm and happy mom, Arthur will be a happy kid too. He then can care his brother, and make more friends from that point.

No comments: