Tuesday, December 13, 2011

oh, sorry for Ben!

Arthur went to see the dentist to pull out a tooth. He came back and asked me for $1.
"why?"
"Cause I lost a teeth."
"OK." I didn't think too much, just gave him $1. Deep in my heart, I was curious about why he didn't ask money from tooth fairy.

We were listening to a song in my car, there is not Santa Clause. Arthur suddenly said that there is no Santa. Ben almost cried.
"There is no Santa, all Santa are fake. There isn't a tooth fairy, either."
"who gave you the dollars then? who bought all presents?" I asked
"parents"
"how do you know, who told you?"
"Oh, my friend in school" Arthur sounds so smart, and he is proud of it.

I was speechless. Oh, poor Ben. He hasn't lost a teeth yet! Tooth fairy hasn't visited him yet!

Arthur said that God is real, so does Budda. OK, let's see when will he says something different about them.

No comments: