Monday, July 21, 2008

Days without daddy- week 3

July 21th, Monday
I bought Edward for Arthur last week. This is one of the Thomas train that he doesn't have and he asked for it for a long time. He started to miss daddy ever since then because I told him that only dad can open the package for him. I have took out two new toys for him to play after Weimin left. I will give him another one since he missed his dad so much.

I took both of them to neighbor's home last night. Arthur enjoy to play with Brenden a lot. Benjamin make both Brenden and his baby brother cried, and kept on bothers two big kids. He also pushed the slide door down. I have to take him home.

July 22th, Tuesday
I took both of them to swim. Arthur took his 'big boat' with him and enjoy it so much. Both of them get up at around 7. Arthur asked for his daddy again.

July 23th, Wednesday
Arthur sang the happy birthday song to his dad on the phone. We came to Northridge for 5 years. 5 years ago, we came to Northridge on Weimin's birthday. We were so excited at that time. The new life in front of us seems to be full of hope. Yes, we got our green card, a family, and a peaceful life.

Arthur said that he didn't want to swim yesterday so we spend sometime on the patio to draw chalk pictures.

July 25th, Friday
People told me that it is easy and fun to have two kids since they can play together. I found it is a lie. I kept Arthur at home for one hour so he can play with his baby. He can Benjamin took turns to cry. I have to keep them seperate.

1 comment:

Louise said...

I don't think it's a lie that two siblings will play together, but they will also fight together. Hannah and Robert had many fights, but they are so close and supportive of each other now. I hope you don;t have to wait until Arthur and Benjamin are in their twenties for them to get along, though.